Two reasons for writingHi. :) I just have a couple of things to say. First, a confession. This post is partly procrastination (notice the alliteration there--alliteration is key. It makes life better). But now, the real reason for posting--
I am thankful, for
1) a great dinner with Rebecca M. tonight. Thanks for the encouragement! I appreciate friends who listen and understand. God has blessed me richly with many great friends.
2) progress on this thing I'm working on, as well as a clear mind for working on it tonight.
3) talking with J a little while ago. To you, J--it was great because I was real.
4) soon I will be done with school (wooHOO)
5) and mostly, I'm thankful that I know God has a hand in these things.